Laser Therapy For Women In Madison MS
CANDELA PULSED DYE LASER
Treats psoriasis, warts, rosacea, port wine stains & more!
The pulsed dye laser is the most versatile laser that we use. It is the gold standard for treating rosacea and is also used to treat warts, psoriasis, port wine stains, skin discolorations, and to improve the tone and texture of the skin on the face. Treatment with this laser involves minimal discomfort and no downtime. *Number of sessions required depends on the severity of the conditions being treated.
How the procedure works…
- Pulsed Dye Lasers deliver an intense but gentle burst of light into selectively targeted areas of the skin which is absorbed by specific blood vessels or melanin pigmented areas in the dermis depending on the condition being treated.
- The lasers are calibrated and parameters set based on the specific condition being treated to maximize results.
- Most patients are reclined or lying down depending on the area being treated and will be wearing protective eyewear.
- No anesthetics are required (and there is no downtime or recovery period) as most patients report only a warming or tingling sensation.
- Candela’s Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) delivers a cooling mist to the skin before the laser pulse is emitted increasing comfort and protection while minimizing redness.
Laser Therapy treatment for the following conditions:
- Rosacea: a common skin condition, rosacea can be addressed and resolved with the M22, with beautiful results.
- Erythema of Rosacea: This is a skin condition involving frequent facial flushing, burning or stinging, typically worsening over time. This can be successfully treated with M22 treatments.
- Skin Rejuvenation: as skin ages, it loses its natural youthful elasticity. This system can rejuvenate areas with aging skin and restore it to a smoother, fresher appearance.
- Sun’s pots: Exposure to the sun’s rays will typically, over time, leave the body with “sunspots”. These darker areas of pigmentation can be resolved with the M22.
- Birthmarks: Raised areas of the skin typically called a mole, birthmark or beauty mark can be resolved with treatments from the M22
- Age Spots: If your hands, arm, face or other areas have developed age spots, this system can dramatically reduce the appearance creating a more youthful, fresh appearance
- Active Acne or Acne Scars: This advanced treatment is extremely effective in treating active acne or resolving acne scars from earlier breakouts